Nebraska Engineers and Architects :
||The following courses have been designed specifically for Nebraska Engineers and Architects per Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects rule 9.2.3-2*, to meet their PDH or CE continuing education requirements.
All the courses below are approved and presented by *AIA, All the hours earned are based on: "Actual hour-for hour basis".
Q: What professional societies are considered acceptable providers?
A: The following are some examples of acceptable societies:
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Institue of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Wood Council
- Amercian Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE)
- National Council of Engineering Associations
- National Council of Structural Engineers (NCSEA)
- The Prestressed/Precast Concrete Institute
Q: How are AIA-approved web-based courses affected?
A: Web-based courses presented by a professional society such as AIA are exempt from the 25% limitation. Web-based offerings approved by a professional society would fall under the self-reporting limits.
You can choose your entire 30 or 24 hours (hour-for-hour) courses from below.
Required Continuing Education PDH or CE
Engineers = 30 hours (hour-for hour) can carry over 15 hours
Architects = 24 hours (hour-for hour) can carry over 12 hours
Civil Engineers :
Structural Engineers :
Mechanical Engineers :
Environmental Engineers :
Electrical Engineers :
- You can not have multiple certificates for your associates and other co-workers in your office or friends by purchasing one course. It's one certificate per purchase.
- If you want to pay by check, print the screen when you are taking the quiz, take the quiz and mail it in with a check to our address. We will grade your quiz and fax/email your certificate after you pass.
All the pdh courses are accepted as general technical/engineering courses and can be taken by any engineer, architect, geologist, landscape architect, contractor, home and building inspector or any discipline to satisfy technical continuing education contact hour/PDH/CE requirements.
The following courses have been obtained from the publicly owned engineering, and government technical material publications.
(We have made some small changes in the text, such as commas, & a few extras (invisible to you) just in case if the competition decides to copy our material. The board has already accepted our courses.)
We have also categorized the courses in the left column for easier selection.
We offer a 100% full money back guarantee if your Board of registration does not accept our course fully or partially for any reason.
Once you have purchased and received your certificate there is no refund after the purchase.