Florida State Board of Engineers Rules, Laws (2017-2019)
Credit: 1 PDH
Florida Board of Engineers course number 0010297 Laws and Rules
Course Fee: $9.00
New Florida laws, rules and ethics for professional engineers. This course is for the 2017-2019 biennium.
By the end of this course the participant will learn about:
- Florida Rules and Laws Basics.
- All the Changes made to Florida Statues: Chapter 471 and 455 biennium 2015-2017
- All the changes made to Florid Rules: 61G15 biennium 2015-2017
- Disciplinary actions
- Excerpt from Florida Board of Engineering Statues and Rule page
- FBPE Response to Signing & Sealing Shop Drawings and Work Drawings
- FBPE Response to EOR vs Delegated Engineer vs Specialty Engineer vs Design
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.